All About Me!

Hello! My name is Sophia. I have a family of four, my mom, dad, and brother. I have three dogs, a German shepherd mix that we adopted named Toby, a chihuahua mix we rescued named Zeus, and a black frenchie named Oliver. I love drawing, reading, animals, crafts and most of all VIDEO GAMES!!!!!! My favorite board game is Clue and my favorite video game is Minecraft. I also love YouTube, and my favorite YouTubers are PopularMMOs, GamingWithJen, Preston playz and LDShadowlady. My favorite colors are blue, green, purple and RAINBOW!!! My favorite books are anything by Rick Riordan, and my favorite characters are Reyna Ramirez-Alrano and Alex Fierro. My favorite movie is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, or the Half-blood Prince. my favorite animals are dogs, wolves, horses, cats…and Unicorns!!!!!!!… I was born in Colorado and I love snow! Every year for the past two years, I have gone skiing in Mammoth for spring break with my family and my friend Mia’s family. my favorite Holliday is Thanksgiving because I go to my cousin ember’s house every year. Emmie is 10 years less than me, but she is sooooooooo… cute! She just learned her first word(ish) by having a conversation(?) with Zeus, my dog.